Beacon Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beacon Village

Home of the premier village of the City of Islands Minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Exile] t1go

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chad_stumph
Admin
chad_stumph

[Exile] t1go Empty
PostSubject: [Exile] t1go   [Exile] t1go EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:02 pm

This is an unfortunate duty of the Council, determining the fate of residents who consistently violate the village ordinances and the bounds of good taste.

t1go inherited Echo's house when Echo moved into the Vanguard Division 2 HQ. He has violated the height ordinance twice, the first time by building a tree farm atop his house which completely obstructed the view of the town. The second time, he built several large 1x1 towers with burning planks atop. Considering the fact that he burned down several buildings and the tree farm in Phase I on 5th October, he should never be allowed to use fire. Now, he has demolished his house and erected, in dirt, a sign saying FUUU.

His immaturity and inability to follow the building ordinances established by the founding father, I am forced to propose the revocation of his building rights in Beacon Village, repossession of his building lot, and exile from the boundaries of town.

For an exile, we need the vote of every Council member.
Back to top Go down
DuoNoxSol

[Exile] t1go Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Exile] t1go   [Exile] t1go EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:36 pm

I second your proposal. Both for his failure to adhere to village building ordinances, and for the damage done to Delrix's wheat fields, he should be hereby exiled from Beacon Village, all of it's subsidiary property, and be marked KOE by unanimous decision of council members.

(KOE: Kill on Entry. A marking determined which allows either all Vanguard members or all citizens of the town to attack and kill the marked offender when he enters Beacon Village, Beacon Village property, or Beacon Village subsidiary property. He will not be served by Beacon Village services, although he may be served by services which have bases outside of (but may only be served by the immediate stock of those bases) Beacon Village.)
Back to top Go down
Nobdy

[Exile] t1go Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Exile] t1go   [Exile] t1go EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:41 pm

You have my vote. It is rather sad that someone would go this far to disrupt the peace our city, and we must set an example to show the people that we, their city councel, will not stand for such childesh ployes. I also agree to the KOE, seeing that ninja greafing or stealing could become a problem.

~Nobdy
Back to top Go down
chad_stumph
Admin
chad_stumph

[Exile] t1go Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Exile] t1go   [Exile] t1go EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:22 pm

I agree. It is sad that it has come to this, but t1go has advanced thus far despite multiple warnings. It's too bad that KOE won't be possible until PvP is implemented. Until then, it will be difficult to keep him out and his retaliation for our judgment might be hard to contain.

I'd like to hear the opinions of the other Councilors so we can begin formulating more permanent consequences for certain actions, but right now we do have enough votes for this to pass.

On a side note, Duo, your mentioning of subsidiary property is interesting. I'd like us to have a discussion in a separate thread about further defining it and setting parameters for expansion.
Back to top Go down
PlatinumBowser

[Exile] t1go Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Exile] t1go   [Exile] t1go EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:05 pm

just for the fact alone that i personally have spotted T1 going through Denghis' and mine shops personal chests several times is enough to make me uneasy about him. His general lack of maturity and blatant disregard of our strict building regulations suggest that Beacon is deffinately not the city for T1 to fully express his "creative tendances".

I vote we remove him from the city and provide him with the proper knowledge of already established cities with more relaxed building standards such as MainTown. In which he can build whatever his imagination can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Exile] t1go Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Exile] t1go   [Exile] t1go Empty

Back to top Go down

[Exile] t1go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beacon Village :: Village Hall :: Village Council-
Jump to: